Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Alternative Family Tree!


So Granny is Humping her Daughters Ex Boyfriend who in turn Murders the Grand Daughter and the Body is Hidden in a 2 Up 2 Down House which the Police Fail to Detect after 3 Searches of the Property. Forget the Usual Police Incompetence and Ponder if you will the Relationships involved as I can’t get my Head around some of it, perhaps I am Old Fashioned but even at a Casual Glance there’s Obviously something Deeply Disturbing at the Core of this Tragedy. If it turns out as it could well do [and I’ve made up my Mind already] that Good Old Gran Helped in the Hiding of Her Grand Daughters Body then We are really Trawling the Depths. Finally on the News today it Appears that the Social Services where meant to be Protecting this Child all along. Expect the Usual Horror Story to Emerge like in the Baby P Case where he had been brought  to a Social Service Office with His Cuts and Bruises Disguised by Chocolate Sauce and the Hapless C**t who Worked there Accepted the C**t’s who brought P’s Claims that he had just been to a Party and Failed to Notice that he had been Beaten to a Pulp.
Yes it makes Me Angry as I Love my Boys and no one not even Dad’s Mistress is going to change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment