Saturday 4 August 2012

Life On Life’s Terms!



Just Dragged myself away from some Shit Hot Olympic Sport, it really is most Enjoyable but I have to Post this and Hopefully Meet a Sponsee to do some Step Work. He hasn’t contacted me so I may be Free to Lounge around Starbucks for a few hours with a Good Book and my Coma Inducing Abyss Binaural CD. I think I’ll ring round a few of the Long Hauls Folk of the Fellowships the one who Inspire me to Keep going and Avoid the more Flaky Elements. Good Help us but one of the Lad’s just before he Relapsed, an Event I seen coming Weeks before but unfortunately he didn’t had been showing real Dissatisfaction with his Lot. He Expressed a Desire to not be boring in his Recovery and wanted to be like Russell Brand I Burst that Bubble by pointing out to him in no uncertain terms “ You Wear a Suit and Work in an Office you C**t” and yes this Info was Passed on after the Relapse!
Groovy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment