Friday 3 August 2012

It’s Friday I’m In Love!



Had a Good Scan of the Olympic Medal Table and can confirm that the Irish Team have Won Bugger all yet but Hope Springs Eternal as I did see a Couple of our Boxers Progressing to the last 16 of their weights.
I Feel like I’m a in a Combat Zone myself and for some light Reading I have had a look at the U.S Army Survival Manual. Having been Lured into a position where I have very little Money I intend to Survive and enjoy the Challenges that may arise. So I’m back Growing Vegetables  and Herbs plus I’ve Repaired my Bike and got  it Road Worthy, My more Catastrophising and Excitable Thoughts  look at the very Lean Times with no end in sight a lot of People are having and how I Willingly Joined them at the Bottom of the Barrel. So I’m Secure in the Knowledge that I have a Couple of Tents and Full Camping Kit and when I return from Ireland at the end of the Month I fully and Seriously intend to Stockpile a few Months Food just in case with nothing to Fancy just Rice, Pasta, Cans, Water etc etc….Let’s face it if the Shit Hits the Fan you don’t want to look in the Larder and find that it’s as Empty as the Ireland Trophy Cabinet!
One thing I picked up from the Survival Guide is that Dehydration may lead to Emotional Instability and am Wondering if my Whole Life’s Problems could have been Avoided by a Glass of Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment