Monday 6 August 2012

Is It Safe?



The Syrian Government appears to be Defecting at the same Rate my Friends did 5 years ago when I started Playing up. So I suppose of  -----  wants to get them back on Side he’s needs to Attend a lot of AA Meetings that’s what Worked for me and maybe Quit the Genocide.
I’m a bit Exhausted this Morning after Watching all of the 800m Qualifiers and Reveling in the Knowledge that Ireland have at least 2 Medals coming in the Boxing to bring their Medal Haul up to a Staggering 2.
It’s all Good Fun and I’m definitely going to Pitch up at the Men’s Marathon with my Trusty Ireland Flag even if there are no Paddy’s in the Race. You might see me outside Buck House Waving Frantically among the Legion of Butchers Aprons [google it] on Display.
I’m Good, I’m all Good with No Money and No Honey so when I get these things I’ll be Unbearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment