Sunday 5 August 2012

Fuck The System!


 
Got a Court Letter Yesterday for None Payment of Council Tax from when I was at Uni in 2008 and it made an already Bright Day even Brighter as I have no means of Payment but I have offered the Hounds £2 a Week for Eternity. Thank God this didn’t happen Last Year as I would have been Forced to Pay it all at once or have the Bayleaf come round. So I’ve sent them a Completed Attachment of Earnings at my New much Reduced Rate of £71 per week with Modest Outgoings Totaling £74.50p and await their Response.
How this Sorry Tale came to pass was when my Son Declan arrived from Ireland Aged 16 and after coming for the Summer decided to stay with me Permanently. In 2010 the Gougers started this ball rolling when they Informed me that as a Student I did not need to Pay Council Tax but on the arrival of my Son I became Liable for the whole 100% amount. So as a Single Parent Working 22 hours a Week and Attending Uni Full Time and Supporting a Son who had no Income I was Entitled to Bugger all as Opposed to say a Fat, Salad Dodging, Unwashed, Work Shy, Inbred Loafer who I have no doubt Received lots of Support.
I appealed their Decision so I guess this is the Answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment