Thursday 2 August 2012

It Doesn't Take A Genius!


I've been up at a Lunch Time AA Meeting with a Coffee after with my Mate Sean and just shooting the shit for an hour or so. It was Grand and I Feel Refreshed after Listening to a Good Solid Speaker who told it like it is. That being that nothing changes when you Stop Drinking unless you are Willing to put in some Serious Effort. Most Days at the moment I can get through without the need to upset anyone and just stay Chilled and Focused on Personal Recovery. Sad to say that in Hindsight i was taking my Resentment out on the World in General and I can see the Deep Sense of Relief in all those I come into Contact with that at least for Today they aren't going to be Subjected to any of my BullShit and General Bad Attitude. Unless that is I give them my Blog Address!

No comments:

Post a Comment