Sunday 19 August 2012

New Boots And Pantry’s!



Arsenal Yesterday had 70% of the Play in a Seriously 1 Sided Game and only Achieved a Draw which given it was the First game of the Season still doesn’t amount to Title Challenging Level. So a long Painful Campaign is my Prediction for the Gunners Fans this Year and Hopefully this Prediction will be as Useless as my Euro 2012 ones.
Also on a Sports Related Note Bradley Wiggins is out of my Good Book after getting Involved with Evolution Destroying X Factor.
Anyhow I got the Insight I was Looking for Yesterday so Expect much Less Manic Survival Strategies and Snare Buying but I will Stock up Some Food for Solid Reasons like lack of Spending Power and the Piss Poor State of the World Economy. All Round Top Insight Achieved Yesterday as I also Accepted I’ve been Running on Empty for Years so Hopefully I can Utilise some Deep Relaxation Practices into my Day to Enhance Meditation, Health and all Round Good Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment