Wednesday 22 August 2012

Long Ball To No One!


As I have Mastered the Art of being a Loner I guess it’s time to Embark on the Pain Filled Arena of Relationships both Platonic and Sexual with a bit of Luck. The amount of Love and Respect People show me has quite frankly not been met half way by me and today 3 AA Members I have never met delivered me a Beautiful 4 Seater Settee and refused to take even Petrol Money. In the Past I did these type of Deeds all the time and know it Enriches the Soul but somewhere along the line I became Detached from the Herd and have been Limping along as Lion Bait for too many Years.
The Subconscious Logic that has been Revealed through Meditation has been along the Lines of if I don’t Feel I can’t be Hurt which Works up to a Point. That Point would be my Boys who I Love to bits but would Prefer to use Words like Respect, Admire, Trust etc etc instead of the L word.
So don’t be too hard on me or my Subconscious as it has Weighed up the Loss of my Youngest Brother Brendan, the Disappearance of my Second Youngest Brother Eamonn, The Loss of my Second Son Kieran Patrick and then there’s the Loss of Ruth and I suppose We just decided to Shut Up Shop Emotionally.
Tomorrow I’m off to Ireland to try and Offer Love and Support to the Living and maybe continue on the Road to Healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment