Wednesday 15 August 2012

I’m A Convert!


One Man’s Struggle to get a Piece of the Action or at Least a Piece of Free Software began quite well as I Downloaded it and took it Home where it worked Magically in Converting 3 PDF’s then Alarmingly and Out of the Blue the Following Popped up on the Screen. Thanks for using Free PDF to Word Converter! Now you can get a Free Registration. It's very easy to do just answer a simple math question.
Question: 392 - (824 x 830) + 623 x 929 = ?
What happened to the TV type Intelligence Test where you Phone in at an Outrageous Tariff for the chance of Winning a Massive Prize by answering a Mind Numbingly Inane Poser such as
Question: Which Of The Following Is an Ex England Soccer Player Adolf Hitler, Dame Shirley Bassey or David Beckham?
Anyway Relying on my Ungraded O Level Math’s and the Computers Calculator I Churned out an Answer which turned out to be only 50,000 out. Undeterred I Slapped that Question into the Google Search Bar and got the Correct Answer in 0:3 of a Second!
New Question Do I have too much Free Time on My Hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment