Friday 19 August 2011

sam and dave - very best of sam and dave


Samuel David Moore and Dave Prater or Sam & Dave to you an me where part of the Stax record label, home of some really fine artists. there are some seriously good tracks on this album like "Hold On, I'm Comin'" and the fantastic "Sou Man". Soul Man i aint normally but i sure the hell am when the music is this good!




1. Hold On! I'm a Comin'
2. You Don't Know Like I Know
3. I Take What I Want
4. Said I Wasn't Gonna Tell Nobody
5. You Got Me Hummin'
6. When Something Is Wrong with My Baby
7. Small Portion of Your Love
8. Soothe Me [Live]
9. I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down
10. Soul Man
11. I Thank You
12. Wrap It Up
13. You Don't Know What You Mean to Me
14. Can't You Find Another Way (Of Doing It)
15. Everybody Got to Believe in Somebody
16. Soul Sister, Brown Sugar


http://www.wupload.com/file/214963950/sam_and_dave_-_very_best_of_sam_and_dave_[littledarkblogger.blogspot.com].rar

No comments:

Post a Comment