Tuesday 2 August 2011

country joe mcdonald and the bevis frond - eat flowers and kiss babys

"And it's one, two, three, what are we fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give a damn, Next stop is Vietnam" early Country Joe anti war song with top lyrics and sentiment at Woodstock Country Joe egged on the audience by saying "Listen people, I don't know how you expect to ever stop the war if you can't sing any better than that, there's about three hundred thousand of you fuckers out there, I want you to start singing". This live release has nothing to do with all that but does feature "Beavis Frond" so be warned of weirdness.

1. I Feel Like I'm Fixin' to Die
2. Here I Go Again
3. Rock Coast Blues
4. Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine
5. The Acid Commercial
6. Bass Strings
7. Who Am I?
8. Flying High
9. Rock 'n' Soul Music
10. Death Sound Blues


http://www.wupload.com/file/192224645/country_joe_mcdonald_and_the_bevis_frond_-_eat_flowers_and_kiss_babys.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment