Friday 22 July 2011

barry white - can't get enough


Can't get enough of Barry White. Second solo release from the Walrus of Love and by far his biggest seller. With tracks like  "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" and "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" how could it possibly go wrong. Barrys shear size was in the end his undoing and contributed greatly in causing his untimely death in 2003.



   1. Mellow Mood (Pt. I) 1:52              
   2. You're The First, The Last, My Everything 4:36             
   3. I Can't Believe You Love Me 10:20  
   4. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe 4:34               
   5. Oh Love, Well We Finally Made It 3:54               
   6. I Love You More Than Anything (In This World Girl) 4:59               
   7. Mellow Mood (Pt. II)

http://www.wupload.com/file/139250332/barry%20white%20-%20can't get enough_[littledarkblogger.blogspot.com].rar

No comments:

Post a Comment