Thursday 15 December 2011

holly golightly and the brokeoffs - you can't buy a gun when you're crying [192]

I guess a lot of Employers hope this is actually true in order to sleep at night. Meanwhile back to the music this is a fantastic bit of work and should be the soundtrack to a cult movie not yet made. From the superb “Just Around The Bend” to the bleak “I Let My Daddy Do That” it's all great!


1 Devil Do
2 Just Around the Bend
3 Everything You Touch
4 Medicine Water
5 You Can't Buy a Gun
6 Crow Jane
7 So Long
8 Time to Go
9 Black Heart
10 Clean in Two
11 Jesus Don't Love Me
12 I Let My Daddy Do That
13 Whoopie Ti Yi Yo
14 Devil Don't

http://www.wupload.com/file/2528654247/holly_golightly_and_the_brokeoffs_-__you_can't_buy_a_gun_when_you're_crying_[192]_[littledarkblogger.blogspot.com].rar

No comments:

Post a Comment