Monday 19 December 2011

Day 6 Final Preparations

Got a bit of a spanner thrown in the works by the Union today saying that i could not recieve Legal Support for the first 13 weeks of membership. Means that i will have to swerve work for at least 13 weeks which should still be achievable as i've been working overtime [hahaha] on insuring Dr's cooperation. Before i left work i emailed myself  [forward planning] all documents [plus scanned docs and photos] relating to my cause and have printed a few today. Tomorrow at my Dr's appointment i will flourish and scatter about his surgery some of this meaningless crap and secure my liberation for the forseeable future [at least thats the plan]. Noticed one of my mentors has died Kim Jong il a blow [to him at least] for sure but the struggle continues. It looks like all the individualists [war criminals to some] have now all been eliminated and the Suits have inherited the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment