Tuesday 25 October 2011

maxine brown - best of the wand years

Although Maxine Brown never reached the big time she still merits attention because of her astounding voice and her version of "Oh No, Not My Baby" which has been covered lots of times but never bettered!









 1  Anything For a Laugh   
 2  Baby Cakes    
 3  Gotta Find A Way "Oh No, Not My Baby"   
 4  I Want a Guarantee   
 5  It's Gonna Be Alright    
 6  It's Torture  
 7  Let Me Give You My Lovin'
 8  Little Girl Lost 
 9  Losing My Touch    
 10 Love That Man    
 11 Misty   
 12 Morning Eyes   
 13 Oh Lord, What Are You Doing To Me    
 14 Oh No, Not My Baby  2:35 
 15 One in a Million   
 16 One Step At A Time   
 17 Put Yourself in My Place   
 18 Since I Found You   
 19 Secret of Livin'  
 20 Wonder What My Baby's Doing Tonight
 21 Yesterday's Kisses    
 22 You're In Love    
 23 Am I Falling In Love   
 24 If I Had Known   
 25 Everybody Needs Love   
 26 Why Did I Choose You   
 27 She's Got Everything   
 28 Whatever Happened To Our Love   
 29 That's All I Want From You

http://www.wupload.com/file/1008700331/Maxine_Brown_-_The_Best_of_the_Wand_Years_[littledarkblogger.blogspot.com].rar

No comments:

Post a Comment